Spare parts sales & Retrofitting
Drever International prides itself on providing responsive service, repairs, parts, and troubleshooting wherever you are located. We understand the importance of extending the useful life of our heat processing equipment.
Drever International has retrofit packages and rebuilding capabilities to help our customers improve product quality and increase productivity of their existing furnace line. Drever International will also keep you informed of the latest technological advances that may assist you in improving your product and reducing maintenance costs through improved designs in spare parts.
Support & Construction Maintenance
For large furnace constructions, a Drever International Field engineer will be on-site to erect, trouble shoot, commission and start-up our Drever International supplied equipment. If requested, Drever International will also hire and oversee the construction personnel for the furnace installation.
Unsurpassed After Sales Service and Support
Drever International's commitment does not stop once the furnace has been installed. For the like of the furnace, Drever International service teams provide solutions to any problems, concerns, or new requirements. From spare parts and retrofitting to onsite maintenance contracts, Drever International offers the best solutions to optimize our furnaces production, efficiency and quality.
On-site Maintenance and Problem Solving
In today's demanding business climate, maintenance budgeting and staffing levels that were once considered mandatory are now considered excessive. Due to reductions in maintenance, we know that many furnaces are not operating at full production capacity, prime product quality, optimum energy efficiency or complete environmental compliance. Working together with Drever International will result in efficient, well-planned furnace tuning and maintenance operations. The Drever International Service Division provides a wide range of services to optimize your furnace including:
- Regularly scheduled equipment tune-ups
- Regular furnace maintenance and repair
- Assistance in an annual furnace maintenance
- Process evaluations resulting in improving the profitability of your thermal process
Servicing, inspection and repair
Whatever your requirements – whether you want a one-off inspection or regular maintenance: we draw up a service and maintenance plan to suit you. On request, we also take over the complete maintenance. This gives you all the benefits of a service partnership with Drever International: agreed plant availability, high planning reliability, and access to expertise. In short: you focus on your core business - we look after your equipment.
- Qualified specialists
- Short downtimes, rapid restarts
- Repairs in OEM quality
- Worldwide service network
Some of our inspection, repair (or replacement) and tuning activities
- Roll profile and coating check
- Insulation check and repair (inside the furnace, on ducts or pipes)
- Heat exchanger tightness and efficiency control, cleaning
- Combustion check (burners and fumes ducts inspection, air/gas balancing, O2/NOx in fumes control, adjustment
- Equipment control (pyrometers, analyzers, sensors, …)
- Process check and optimization
- Installation up-grade (equipment, control system, software, mathematical model)
Inside furnace insulation work
New heat exchanger installation